Regular Group Meetups/Workshops:
- Shamanic Healing
- Shamanic Journeying & Meditation
- Reiki Healing
- Intuitive Readings/Divination
- Nurture Specialised holistic support & supervision service for voluntary/charity organisation staff (mainly women's organisations who support survivors of gender-based violence, rape and sexual abuse etc)
Regular Group Meetups/Workshops:
- Wonderful Wednesdays fortnightly shamanic journeying/meditation group (with some extra Wednesdays thrown in sometimes!)
- Marvellous Medi-tea-tion mantra chanting/shamanic group (various Saturday evenings)
- Sacred Shapeshifters body-focused women's shamanic journeying group (various Saturday or Sunday intensives plus periodic shorter meetups on Tue eves)
- Various private group workshop options available on request. Try to book well in advance to ensure you get your preferred date/s
- Dragonfly Alchemists at The River Retreat (Weekend shamanic retreat. 25-27 Oct 2019. Open for booking from Jan 2019)
Ruthy McCauley, M.A.
Ruthy brings a mix of first-hand experience, extensive training and years of dedicated practice to this work, which she loves with all her heart. She combines 10 years of working holistically with clients, in Scotland (as well as experience running a little retreat centre in the Tenerife mountains), with her own personal story of miraculous recovery after 20 years of chronic pain and illness. Weaving together a rainbow of energy from her Scottish, Irish & African ancestry, and her Celtic, North American & Peruvian teachers, Ruthy provides healing sessions, from her base in the west end of Glasgow, as well as shamanic retreats in various locations. She works one-to-one and with groups to inspire, support and empower people to create real shifts in their lives, gain clarity and perspective, or simply to enjoy some much needed 'me-time'. In addition to standard sessions, courses and retreats, Ruthy offers 'Nurture', a holistic/shamanic support & supervision service specifically for staff and volunteers of voluntary/charity organisations(mainly women's organisations who support survivors of gender-based violence, rape and sexual abuse etc). Her main goal is to support people to directly experience the freedom and tangible positive results that 'mind-body-spirit' methods can bring. Especially in terms of managing/reducing/undoing the disruptive effects of stress or trauma (past or present) on overall health & wellbeing.
"These methods have endured the test of time, working perfectly alongside standard medical treatments and therapies, simply because they work. They are experiential rather than faith or belief-based so accessible to all and unique to each individual. Whilst they are not just a 'quick fix', my wish is for people who feel stuck in negative patterns, stress or illness to experience that real change doesn't always have to take years and years either. Our lives can literally start to change for the better in the space of a month, or a week, or a weekend. Sometimes things can transform in a moment. We just have to start somewhere. I know from my own personal experience, feedback from clients and stories from other teachers/practitioners, that the possibilities are limitless; for ourselves, our communities and the world we live in. I invite you to come along and give it a try, with heart and mind open. Then just see where it takes you, one step at a time, with no pressure. I love this work with a passion and know that I will be sharing it and continually learning from it, in one form or another, for the rest of my life. I’m committed to offering a healing, empowering service for people seeking wholeness and happiness, and aim to do this in a down-to earth, accessible way, with the hope that as many people as possible will benefit." Ruthy x